Monday, April 28, 2014

Crickets Make the Most Noise

It has been a while since I have posted. This is mostly due to the fact that I am on break before my last class starts. This class is the second half to my Senior Project and is the second sprint towards a Beta for Starbound Aces.

I have decided not to work on Starbound Aces during the break. This is unusual compared to my past patterns in which I would religiously throw myself at my code to fix all bugs that manifested themselves in the Alpha development. I have decided against this because burnout is a huge mood killer.

On another note I plan on purchasing a license for Unreal Engine 4 and taking the C++ for a spin since that is the language of my choice. I also have been working on some Unity prototypes that I though were neat. Within the week I will be able to show some prototypes here as well as explain them. In regards to UE4, we will see if I have anything to post.

In the meantime, enjoy your game programming and check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment