Thursday, April 3, 2014

Smart Fox Server Starbound Aces Style

Lately I have been doing a lot of work client side. I have done some with server side that would help client side move along smoothly. Also, we have just begun putting up issues to filter though what needs to get done on the project. So, for now on, I will be picking from there what I will work on. Tonight I don't have a lot of time so I plan on getting done one requirement. This requirement is to implement a custom user log in server side.

Completing this task shouldn't be too difficult. There are plenty of examples online on how to do this. All I need to do is create the database and tables to do this. Having made a draft, this won't take long either, I just need to move them to the server.

That is pretty much all for now, and I know it was so exciting to read. Check back later for some updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment