Friday, April 11, 2014

Starbound Aces Unity Gameplay and Art

Well, the time for a lot of the server and database work has come to an end. Now the team and I are off to work on the client side of the game. Today I have a few goals in mind for myself. These goals are to refactor the client player ship by using components of scripts to build the ship.

What I hope to accomplish with this is to allow the developers to mix and match different parts of a ship and play with different configurations. Had we had more time on this project we could have even allowed players to mix and match parts for their own ship load outs. Perhaps in another time.

Although my goals for today are short in description, they will take some time to implement. But I will be posting later this week in regards to my progress. Also, below is our first ship model and some textures! Let us know what you think.

Menu background theme
Menu background theme

Main menu button
One of many buttons


Starbound Aces Ship
Space Ship


No comments:

Post a Comment