Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Spit and Polish

Its that time of the year again. Spring, everything is clean. Everything that is, except for my code and our project.

It seems that with the rapid development we have been going through, the code has gotten a little messy and non critical errors are leaking through to show themselves in our final product. With only five more weeks to go, we need to fix this and get a nice, clean, game up and running. That is what I have devoted my past few weeks to - cleaning code, cleaning game play, and implementing some necessary features.

Soon, I will have a video up to show all the new features and game play for you to see. I know I keep promising it, but as all programmers/software engineers know, the coding is never done.

Until next time, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment