Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Senior Project Update SmartFox Server

So I spent yesterday looking at the code in regards to a server issue I am having. The issue is that the socket reader is throwing an exception whenever the player leaves the room.

Quite frankly I have been stuck on this for two days now. I even made a post in the SmartFox forums to see if anybody could help me out with it. To see details, here is the link: Socket Reader NullPointerException .

Other than that I have not been doing much in regards to Unity or SmartFox Server. However, when all the issues server side are fixed I plan on cleaning up the presentation of the game GUI. Our other programmer is working on the camera scripts for the game so that the camera doesn't follow the ship perfectly, making for dull looking gameplay action.

No comments:

Post a Comment