Friday, March 21, 2014

Unity and Game Maker: Studio Project Videos

Alright, here it is! Proof, awesomesauciness. Videos of my current projects. They are raw, unedited, and totally interesting!

The Unity project shows another and I playing a networked game. We cannot kill eachother, but we can chase! You can see us chatting and some of the features I added. And before you say it, I know, I need to fix the camera snaps!



The Game Maker Project is also raw. No artwork added except for my own. It is meant to be an action filled came in terms of combat. However, there is the world exploration aspect in between combat.


Well, I hope that these videos were somewhat enjoyable for you. I won't be able to update again until after I get back from vacation. But hopefully the relaxation will improve my coding efficiency when I get back.

Until next time!

Remember:

No comments:

Post a Comment